Adding or Using an Existing Organization
Administrators can enter grants manually to an existing organization or they can add an organization.
- To add an organization start by going to Organizations under the Search option in the navigation menu. At the top of the page will be the Add New Organization button. This allows the administrator to add the organization information for the organization.
- If the organization already exists, click on the organization name and then click the Enter Grant button listed under the Application and Grant History tab to manually apply for a grant.
New or Existing Contact
- New Organization - After the organization is added there must be a contact for the grant. Start by clicking Add Contact to add an applicant or any contact to be associated with the grant.
- There can be numerous contacts for each organization. The only key to remember is each contact must have a unique email address.
- Existing Organization – In most cases existing organizations will already have the contact in it. In this case administrators can enter the grant and skip adding a contact.
Manually Entering a Grant
Once the contacts are added for the grant, click the Enter Grant button located in the Application and Grant History tab. This will direct the administrator to a page with a drop down list of all activated process containing only an application. (Process with LOI will not be eligible for manual grant entry.)
- Choose the process from the drop down list, then the contact the grant. After both questions are answered go to Continue.
- The next page will display the application including all questions (Applicant Only, Internal, Admin Only). At the bottom will be four choices Save Application, Application Complete, Approve, Deny.
- Approve – approve the grant, give it a granted amount, and assign follow ups.
- Deny – deny the grant and send it to history. Can be found via Requests under the Search heading.
- Application Complete – allows the application to be sent for evaluation. The application will reside in Complete under the Application section on the Dashboard and can then be assigned evalutors.
- Save Application – save a draft of the application to come back and work on at a later date. The application will show up in draft on the dashboard and be completed from there.