When a process is created or copied, the new process or copy will show up at the top of the process list on the Process Manager page.
Coping a Process - To copy a process follow these steps:
- Click on Tools in the navigation menu, and select Process Manager
- Click on the Process name that you would like to copy.
- You may use the Quick Search bar at the top of the Process Manager page to locate the process if necessary
- Click on Copy Process (this button is located on the top right corner).
- Enter the name of the new process in the Name box. i.e.( Name V.2, Name #2, etc..)
Note: Creating copies will make copies of all forms. The name of the copied forms will have the same title as the original form. It is crucial to rename each of the forms in the copied process.
You will then be taken into the copied process to make edits.