Things to note before archiving a process:
- The process must be turned off to be archived
- An archived process can be moved back to the active list
- Applicants will still be able to access their requests – All Data in an archived process is still available through reporting, search requests, etc.
How to Archive a process
To archive a process follow these steps:
- Click on Process Manager, located under Tools in the Navigation menu
- Use the Checkboxes to the left of the process to select the processes you wish to archive.
- WARNING: CLICKING THE RED X WILL DELETE THE PROCESS NOT ARCHIVE IT
- The archived processes are now housed in the archive tab at the bottom of the Process Manager page.
How to Un-archive (Restore) a Process
To un-archive a process follow these steps:
- Once in Process Manager (see step 1 above) click on the Archived tab in order to expand it
- Select the processes you wish to restore using the checkboxes and press Restore Selected to return them to the Available processes group.