Once a form has been created, you can create a .pdf of the form. This file can be printed or saved to your computer. After saving it to your computer, you can email the file or upload it to Shared Documents to share with Staff Evaluators, Board Members and other Administrators.
Follow these steps to create a .pdf of a form.
- Click on Process Manager, located in the Tools section of the navigation menu.
- Click on the Process Name.
- Click on the Process Stage. (i.e. LOI, Application, Decision, Follow Up)
- Click the Preview button next to the form name.
- Click the Question List Icon in the top right-hand corner of the page and a PDF of the form will download to your computer
- Depending on the browser you are using, the document may be available to open immediately, or you may have to go to the Downloads folder of your computer to locate the form.
Question List Icon
Here, the form can be previewed and printed in the Administrator, Reviewer, or Applicant roles.