Q: Can I use one form (LOI, Application, Evaluation, Follow-up) in multiple processes?
A: No, each form can only be attached to one process.
- However, you can copy the form into another process. When you copy a form you will now how multiple versions of that form.
- The best practice is to immediately update the name of the new copy of the form.
- Please note that copies of forms are not attached in anyway. If you make changes in one form, the changes will not be made in the form from which it was copied.
To copy an existing form into a process follow these steps:
- Click on Tools in the navigation menu, and select Process Manager
- Click on the Process Name
- Click on the Process’s Stage
- Click Change Form
- Select the Form you want copy
- Click "Copy Selected Form”