This tutorial provides the instructions on how to make a question required. Requiring a question allows the applicant to save the application without answering the question but in order to submit the form they must answer all the questions marked as required.
Making a Question Required
To make a question required follow these steps:
- Click on Process Manager in the Navigation List
- Click on the Process with the form you wish to have the required question on.
- Click on the Process Stage that contains the from. (LOI, Application, Decision, Follow Ups)
- Click on Edit next to the form you wish to have the required question on.
- Click on the Edit Icon to the right of the question.
- Change the Required Type to Required.
- Click Save Question.
Note: All required questions will have an * after their name. In this example Project Description will now display on the form as Project Description*
Please Click Here to download the full How to Require Questions Tutorial.