Stage Colors -There are 4 stage colors. Each color represents the level of set-up completion for that stage.
Red – Not Ready
- A form has not been added to this stage.
- This stage of the process is not ready.
- A form has been added but there is additional work needed at this stage.
- All set-up for this stage has been completed.
Grey – Not Using
- This stage has been turned off because it will not be used in this process.
- It is only possible to turn off the LOI stage, Application Evaluations and Follow Up Stages
- Automatic emails for each stage can also be turned off.
Status Bar in Process Manager
Status Bar on Update Process Page