What is the Difference Between an Activated and a Deactivated Process?
Active Processes (Turned On)
- Show up on the apply page, even if the Grant End Date has passed.
- Public processes show to all applicants
- Restricted processes show to applicants after they enter the access code.
- Internal processes are not visible to applicants.
- New grants can be started.
Deactivated Processes (Turned Off)
- If the process contains a Start and End Date new grants can be started in that time frame.
- Not visible on the apply page.
- No new grants can be started.
- Forms in draft can be edited and submitted.
- Grants already begun can continue.
- Can be archived.