Administrators have the ability to edit applicant, third party and evaluator responses on any form.
Follow these instructions to edit a response to a question on a form.
- On the dashboard, click on the status bucket the request is located in.
- Click on the Project Name to go to the Request Summary Page.
- Click on the View icon to the right of the form you would like to edit. (i.e. LOI, Application, Evaluation)
- Scroll down to the response you would like to edit and click on the Edit icon.
- Edit the response and then click Save.
By default Administrators can access and change the answers on all questions on applications or other forms and Grants Managers can only edit Internal and Admin Only visible questions. If you would like to remove the ability for administrators to edit Applicant Only and Everyone visible questions or add the ability for Grants Mangers to edit all questions, contact support at email@example.com
Please Click Here
to view the full How to Edit Submitted Responses Tutorial.