If you are using Windows:
- Press the PrtScn (Print Screen) button in upper right of your keyboard.
- Open a blank Word document.
- Paste the image of your screen into the document by pressing Ctrl and V.
- Save the document.
If you are using Mac OS X:
- Hold both command and shift and press 3.
- The image of your screen will be saved on your desktop as a file named like "Picture.png"
If you are using an iPad:
- Click the Power button on the top right corner of your iPad, and while holding it down, click the"iPad Button".
- You'll see the screen 'flash' white and hear a camera 'clicking' sound. Now open the Photos app on your iPad.
- You'll see the screenshot you just took as a thumbnail. Tap that photo to view the screenshot.
- To email the screenshot tap the "arrow" button on the upper-right corner of the screen while you're viewing it.