Log in problems are most commonly caused by the following issues:
- The user is using a different email address than the account was created with.
- The user is using the wrong password. Users can have a password reset link sent to them by using the Forgot Your Password? link.
- The browser is auto-filling an incorrect email address or password.
- There is a space before or after the email address or password.
- The caps lock is on. Passwords are case sensitive.
- The user is on the wrong log in page. Make sure they are on the correct website.