To abandon a request in draft:
To abandon a request that is not in draft:
- Click on Draft in the Dashboard.
- Check the box to the left of the applications that you want to abandon.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Abandon Selected Requests from the Batch Options drop down list.
- Click OK to abandon the request(s).
- Click on Requests in the Navigation bar.
- Search for the project.
- If you know where the request is skip steps 1 & 2 and go to step 3.
- Click on the Project Name.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Mark as Abandoned.