Administrators have the ability to log in as any user in the system, including applicants. To logon is as an applicant and submit a form for them follow these steps:
1. Log in as yourself
2. Click on Users in the navigation list.
3. Type in the user's name and click Search
4. Click on the user's email address to log in as them.
5. Click on "Edit Application" (If you are submitting an LOI click "Edit LOI" If you are submitting a FollowUp, click "Edit FollowUp")
6. Make any changes you need to the form
7. Scroll to the bottom of the form and click on Submit
If you are already in the Request Summary and need to log in as the applicant the easiest way to do so is to follow these steps:
1. At the top of the page, on the line with the contact information is an Edit Icon, which looks like a pencil. Click the Pencil
2. This will bring you into the applicants user profile. At the top of the page on the right-hand side click "Log In As......"