How are scoring questions weighted on evaluation forms?
Scoring questions on evaluation forms are weighted based on the Min/Max
range you set in the question.
- A question with a min/max range of 1-10 is worth 10 points, a question with a min/max range of 1-5is worth 5 points, etc.
- The total possible score for the form is: the max score for each question added together. (example: there are 5 questions worth 5 points each. The total possible score for the form is 25 points.)
- The percentage score for the form is: the score given divided by the max possible score. (example: 18/20 = 90%)
- The percentage score for the evaluation round is: all the evaluators scores added together divided by the number of evaluators. (example: (90%+80%+70%+60%=300)/4 evaluators = 75% evaluation round score.)
- If an evaluator does not answer a question on the form or selects "N/A", the max points possible for that question is subtracted from the total points possible for the form. (example: On a form with 50 points possible (5 questions worth ten points each) if one question is not answered the system calculates the score based on a 40 point max score instead of 50.)
- Scores from Evaluation 1 and Evaluation 2 are not added together, they are 2 separate scores.