Administrators can create a merge document for a single request from any Submitted Form, or from the Request Summary page which can be accessed by clicking on the Project Name link anywhere it is present in the system.
To create a merge document from the Form or Request Summary page:
- Go to the form or the Request Summary.
- Click on the “Create Documents” link at the top of the page.
- Select the merge template you would like to use. (if you don't see the desired template, make sure you have uploaded it into the system.)
- Choose the Output Type (Word or PDF)
- A Word document can be edited after it is generated but attachments cannot be included in this document type.
- A PDF cannot be edited but attachments can be included in this document type.
- Create the merge document by clicking one of these buttons:
- The Create Document button. This will generate a document that includes the merged data from all of the requests that were selected.
- The Create Document and Attach to Request button. This will save a copy of the merged document as a request document and also open the merged document.
- This will also prompt you to enter a description and allow you the option to show the document to the applicant or not.