Eligibility Center: Submissions
- The Eligibility Submissions tab includes all submissions for each Eligibility Form for each Applicant.
- The purpose of this tab is to reopen Eligibility Form(s) for specific applicants.
- You can reopen an Eligibility Form for an individual applicant by clicking the Reopen Eligibility to the right of the applicable applicant.
- You may reopen Eligibility Forms for multiple applicants by selecting all applicable applicants, scrolling down and selecting Batch Actions and choosing Reopen Eligibility.
- The status Reopened will appear next to applicants for whom Eligibility was reopened.
- You will not see the option to Reopen eligibility where the eligibility status is Draft or Reopened.