Once you have built a form that includes a third party group you will need to build an email template to be sent to the third party responders.
- To build the template, go to the Email Templates and add a new template.
- In the body of the email add instructions for the third party. When the email is sent, a link to the third party questions and the applicant name, email, and organization (if applicable) will be provided below the text.
- In the Email Notification Events box select Third Party Assigned.
- To activate the automatic third party notification, go to Process Manager and click on the name of the process that will use the template.
- Once on the Update Process page click on the Process Stage that you would like to add the template to.
- In the Automatic Emails section, select the template you build from the drop down list next to To Third Party (when Applicant clicks Send)