The "Anonymous" function is only applicable if you have also selected "Share" for that evaluation stage. When "Anonymous" is selected in the process, board members will not be able to see the other evaluators' names on the evaluation summary. The evaluators will instead be listed as Evaluator #1, Evaluator #2, etc.
To set anonymous evaluators:
- Go to Process Manager, located under Tools in the Navigation Menu.
- Click the process name to edit the process.
- Click on the process stage. (LOI or Application)
- Click on the form tab. (LOI eval, App Eval 1 or App Eval 2)
- Check the Anonymous box next to the evaluation stage.
Anonymous evaluators must be selected separately for each evaluation stage in the process and does not have to be the same for both evaluation stages in the same process. For any evaluation stage which Anonymous evaluators is not selected, board members will be able to see the evaluators' names.