The document viewer is a feature that creates a view only version all documents that have been uploaded to a form.
- To access this feature, click on the Review icon next to a form that has attached files.
- Select the Document View tab above the right-hand side of the form
- Once on the Document View page, you will see a list of all uploaded files on the right-hand side of your screen
- You can select the name of a document to view it, or select the download icon to download the document to your computer.
- Use the paging and zoom icons to navigate viewing the document within the Document Viewer.
- Select close in the lower right-hand corner when complete.
- You can also access the document viewer page by clicking the eye “view” icon next to the uploaded file within the form.
This feature is currently available on any submitted form, as well as side-by-side evaluations.
If you would like to turn the Document Viewer on in your site, please contact Support@Foundant.com