Administrators can manually enter requests to any existing contact in the system. This can be done via the User Summary page or the Organization Summary page.
- Please note that you can not manually enter a request to an organization that does not have an existing contact. All requests MUST be tied to a contact in the system.
Manually Entering a Request
From the User Summary page, click the Create Request button located in the Request History tab. Or From the Organization Summary click the Enter Grant button located in the Application and Grant History tab.
This will direct the administrator to a page with a drop down list of all activated process containing only an application. (Process with LOI will not be eligible for manual request entry.)
- Choose the Process from the drop-down list, and select a Contact to assign the Request if applicable. After all questions are answered select Continue.
The next page will display the application including all questions (Applicant Only, Internal, Admin Only). At the bottom will be four choices Save Application, Application Complete, Approve, Deny.
- Approve – approve the request, give it an amount awarded, and assign follow ups.
- Deny – deny the request and send it to history. Can be found via Requests under the Search heading.
- Application Complete – allows the application to be sent for evaluation. The application will reside in Complete under the Application section on the Dashboard and can then be assigned evalutors.
- Save Application – save a draft of the application to come back and work on at a later date. The application will show up in draft on the dashboard and be completed from there.