A closed grant will not show up your Dashboard. You can find it by clicking on Requests & Decisions and searching Closed.
When a grant is closed you can still make the following changes:
- Upload supporting documents
- Apply payments
If you need to make any other changes to the grant you will need to move it back out of the Closed status.
To move a request back follow these steps:
- Go to Requests & Decisions.
- Enter criteria specific to the request you're looking for so the system knows what to search for.
- Click Search.
- Find the grant request you wish to bring back and click it's Project Name.
- Scroll to the bottom of the next page and find the Advanced Options.
- Click the Advanced Options box to view the options.
- Click Change Status and the grant will be sent back to its previous status.