Administrators have the ability to proxy in as any user in the system, including applicants. To submit a form for them follow these steps, it is best to utilize the quick proxy feature from the Form.
- Locate the form in the Form in its corresponding LOI, Application or Follow Up draft stage.
- Select the review icon next to the form.
- Click on the user's email address from the Contact Info tab.
- You are now logged in as the other User, but still on the Request Summary or Form page.
- Make any changes you need to the form
- Scroll to the bottom of the form and click on Submit
- Return to your administrator account by clicking on the proxied user’s name in the upper right corner of the screen, and selecting Stop Proxying as.
- You can now mark the form complete as an administrator.