How To Assign an Application to a Different User
- Make sure the request and the applicant that you want to assign the request to are both assigned to the same organization.
- Click on Search in the Navigation bar and select Organizations. Search for the organization where the grants and new applicant are.
- Click the Organization Name.
- Under Organization Application and Grant History click on the Project Name of the request that you want to reassign.
- At the very bottom of the next page is a section titled Advanced Options. Click on the box to display the options.
- Next to "Reassign to:" there is a drop down list. Select a new applicant to assign the request to and click Reassign.
- If the user is not in the drop down list then they are not an active user with this organization.
- If needed move the applicant back to the original organization. The application will automatically follow.
- Please note, follow ups will not automatically be reassigned to the new applicant.