After recording a payment for a request, you can delete it if needed. This will decrease the Amount Paid and increase the Balance for the request.
If you need to indicate that a payment was returned/credited, and want to retain a record of the original payment, refer to this article instead: Credit a Payment.
Delete a Payment
- Click on the project name to reach the Request Summary.
- The project name can be accessed from multiple locations, including a workload page (i.e. All Open Approvals), the User or Organization Summary page, or the Requests & Decisions search page.
- Click the Award Details tab.
- Click the installment that contains the payment to delete.
- Click the red X icon.
- Click OK.
- The Amount Paid and Balance for the request will automatically update.